Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Grey and Colour- Zig Zag Wave Nails using Vinyls (Video Tutorial)

Hello Lovelies,

Today #40GreatNailArtIdeas  is about Grey and Colour with different patterns assigned to the participants. My pattern was zig-zag so I used nail vinyls from @Angel_NailStudio to create this wave like pattern. I have linked tutorial also at the end so you can see how I created this manicure. Have a look






This is my first time using vinyls from Angel Nail Studio. I really liked the quality of vinyls you can check out all designs and place order from her Facebook Page


If you like to know how to create this look please watch the tutorial below and don't forget to Like, Comment and Subscribe to my channel- THANK-YOU



Follow on Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !